The Evalu-Aire Basic air & surface sampling kits are designed to measure levels of pollutants such as, Mold, Pollen, Dust Mites (Intact), Skin Cells, Insect Parts, Fibers Such as Fiberglass, Etc.
The kit comes with a mini air sampling pump to sample the ambient air in your home or individual room of your choosing. Lab analysis will report sample results in: counts/m3 and counts/cm2, and will be compared to what is considered to be normal.
Who Should Use the Evalu-Aire Basic?
• Expecting Mothers
• Industrial Hygienists
• Health Practitioners
• Occupational Health and Safety Professionals
• Home Owners
• Service Contractors
Features of the Test Your Nest Screen Check (TYNSC):
• Quick and Easy
• Mini Pump Air Sample Collection Devices
• Complete Instructions with Chain of Custody
• Includes Lab analysis and Report
• Same Samples Used by Professionals
• One (1) Airborne molds, pollen, fiberglass fibers, insect parts etc… (mini pump)
• One (1) Surface molds, pollen, fiberglass fibers, insect parts, etc… (Bio Scan400)