PlasmaPURE AutoClean 1500
The PlasmaPURE AutoClean 1500 is a self-cleaning needlepoint ionizer that produces positive and negative ions that neutralize harmful pollutants and odors in the home. UL2998 validated for zero ozone emissions.
- VOLTAGE 12V DC / 24V AC
- ENERGY USE < 1 watt
- CAPACITY Up to 6,000 CFM. Multiple units can be used.
The PlasmaPURE AutoClean 1500 is a self-cleaning needlepoint ionizer that produces positive and negative ions that neutralize harmful pollutants and odors in the home. This compact unit automatically removes dust and dirt build-up on the needles eliminating the need for maintenance. It can be easily mounted at the fan inlet of almost any air handling system including residential air conditioners, furnaces, mini-splits, fan coil units and VRF systems. Unit will accept 12V DC or 24V AC. The AutoClean 1500 is UL 2998 validated for zero ozone emissions.
- 1. When power is applied to the PlasmaPURE Autoclean 1500 UL ionizer will be activated. The LED will be green for several seconds indicating power has been applied to the ionizer.
- 2. The green LED turns orange indicating the unit is in operation mode and ions are being produced.
- 3. Two minutes after initial startup, the LED changes back to green and the first cleaning cycle is automatically initiated. After the cleaning cycle, the LED returns to orange indicating proper operation.
- 4. The cleaning cycle will repeat every 24 hours if unit operates continuously. If fan doesn’t run continuously, steps 1 through 3 will repeat once the fan is energized.